We are an established independent physical therapy clinic in Ann Arbor looking to add an energetic, hardworking, and knowledgeable pelvic floor therapist to our team. We are dedicated to providing highly individualized care to our patients. We are searching for a physical therapist who will bring expertise and who is enthusiastic to give patients the best care.
We are not just looking for anyone. If you have experience in pelvic therapy, are highly motivated, self-directed, a good team player, and maintain a positive attitude, this is the right position for you. Knowledge of Women’s Health and experience as a pelvic floor therapist is a must.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Conducting thorough evaluations and developing treatment plans that meet our patient’s needs and goals, complete proper documentation in an accurate and timely manner, assure the continuation of therapeutic plans by designing specific exercise programs, administer manual therapy, therapeutic activities, as well as providing patient education.
• Manual therapy experience.
• Excel at time management
• Experience working with an EMR
• Service-oriented attitude
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Currently licensed as a physical therapist in the state of Michigan
• Women’s Health experience
If you are looking for a clinic where learning and self-growth are priorities, this position may be the ideal opportunity for you! Experience is a requirement.
To apply for this job please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
*Compensation based on experience
June 4, 2021
|Company:||Healing Hands Therapy LTD|
|Location:||58 Parkland Plaza, Ste. 100 Ann Arbor, MI 48103|
|Phone:||734.222.8515||Website:||Click to visit|
Under supervision of the rehabilitation supervisor, implements medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs (i.e. heat, water, exercise, electricity, etc.) directed toward relieving pain and/or restoring or maintaining physical function.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Works in conjunction with the inter-disciplinary team to coordinate rehabilitation services for participants at PACE Southeast Michigan. Assists in coordinating twenty four hour service.
- Performs participant assessments, plan of care, treatment, discharge planning and collaboration with other health care providers.
- Documents all care given to participants in accordance with department standard and submits to medical records in a timely fashion.
- Maintains clinical records, statistics, Data PACE and related forms timely and accurately.
- Actively participates in professional associations, educational programs and in-service education.
- May delegate and direct the activities of support staff (Physical Therapy Assistant & Rehabilitation Technician) providing necessary communication and guidance to those support providers.
- Complete initial and periodic assessments including home and facility assessments as needed. Complete assessments prior to care conference of participants.
- Communicate participant changes to team members and document in plan of care.
- Performs other related duties a determined by Rehabilitation Manager and site assignments, which may include aspects of program development and quality improvement projects.
- Maintains clinical productivity standards.
- Maintains awareness of participant safety issues within the clinic and in use of equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Physical Therapy degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral).
- Current State of Michigan licensure.
- Must have one (1) year of experience with a frail or elderly population.
- Physical ability to constantly exercise, lift patients, push wheelchairs and move equipment.
June 4, 2021
|Company:||PACE Southeast Michigan|
|Location:||PACE Southeast Michigan, 250 McDougall Street, Detroit, MI 48207, USA|
|Phone:||248.556.9336||Website:||Click to visit|
Full-time (40 hrs/wk)
June 2, 2021
|Location:||Iron Mountain, MI, USA|
|Contact:||Rebecca Vander Leest||Email:||email@example.com|
|Phone:||920.445.7240||Website:||Click to visit|