Continuing Education Providers
- Individual CEU Application: The APTA Michigan CEU application process is streamlined and efficient, with timely responses and resources to assist in your planning of quality education.
- CEU Provider Application: A second option for CEU providers who offer frequent or repeated programs throughout the year in Michigan is now available. The application for CEU Provider allows an organization to pursue a designation as a "APTA Michigan CEU Provider." Once an organization or group has earned this status, they may grant CEU's based on the hours, content, and requirements, and the APTA Michigan will only require a complete listing of the following information prior to offering the course.
Please review the information found in the Individual Course Information Packet to determine the approval fees and requirements. After reviewing the information required, use CEU Locker to submit your application. First time users will need to create a provider account. Course documents should be combined into one PDF for processing.
*If course dates are known please be sure to include them so the course can be displayed on the APTA Michigan website.
**CEU's are one of the options for PDR requirements necessary for re-licensure in Michigan.
Resources for Course Providers:
- Sample CEU Certificate
- Sample Learning Objectives
- Sample Competency Assessment for Lab Skills
- Sample Post – Education Assessment Tool
- Sample CEU Course feedback tool
- Sample Waiver for hands on skills