Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic inside Synergy Fitness. Active specializes in diagnosis, management, and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system as well as rehabilitation of patients post orthopedic surgery. We specialize in acute sports injuries, low back pain, cervicalgia, shoulder dysfunction and foot and ankle pathology. Our staff utilizes Manual Therapy Techniques including mobilization and manipulation in conjunction with functional graded therapeutic exercises to get patients and clients back on track. We also treat chronic pain using a pain neuroscience approach. Also on staff is Board Certified Sport Specialist Kristin Andreae, PT. Most insurances are accepted including Medicare and Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield and many others.
- Orthopedics - Manual Therapy
- Orthopedics - Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (McKenzie)
- Orthopedics - TMJ Dysfunction
- Sports - Board Certified Specialist
- Sports - Sport-specific Movement Analysis